We are proud to announce that UnsubCentral can integrate with Microsoft Outlook. This Outlook email filter will make it a breeze for you to send emails while implementing your email suppression list data and syncing your email preferences.
What does this Outlook email filter give our customers?
Thanks to the UnsubCentral and Microsoft Outlook integration, our customers will be able to
- Centralize and Sync Outlook Unsubscribes: UnsubCentral’s software constantly monitors your email activity, updating your data lists and making sure the information is unified across all channels to guarantee email compliance. Through a detailed and completely automated process, opt-out data is centralized before it is sent to the proper channels and removed from others, making it easier to remove and sync your Outlook unsubscribes to prevent emails from being sent out and received by the wrong parties.
- Ensure the sales team honors your opt-out request and creates Outlook opt-out lists: customer 1:1 requests are consolidated and managed with UnsubCentral’s email client suppression tool removing any nonmailable addresses before emails go out, preventing communication from reaching those who have opted out or joined “do not email” lists
- Receive Alerts of DNE contacts: Through the Outlook preference center, members of your team, whether that is marketing, sales, or customer support, for example, who are in charge of sending out emails to customers will be sent an automated message when someone they attempt to contact is on a DNE list. If the team member desires, they can go check to see why the individual had opted out to tailor new marketing or sales strategies which can help with customer retention.
- Access Activity Reporting for Processed Emails: All processed outgoing emails will have reporting related to them. The information on these reports will provide your team with timeline and list filtering and is organized by sender which will make it easier for your marketing team to further use the reports to supplement their own findings from the Outlook unsubscribe and Outlook out-opt lists and requests.
- Use Additional Compliance Filters: Members of your team will have access to unsubscribe links with branded unsubscribe pages allowing recipients to opt out of further communications. They will also have the ability to generate these links for the entire department or have specific ones per sales representative based on your brand’s needs which you can manage in your Outlook preference center.
Why Sync with Microsoft Outlook?
As a leader in ensuring email compliance and streamlining your outbound email processes, UnsubCentral aligns sales and marketing ecosystems by providing scalable solutions and creative approaches to build better customer experiences.
Therefore, we are always updating and expanding our solutions for our customers. We are aware that various sales teams use different software and email programs to communicate and have been slowly improving UnsubCentral’s capabilities to include integrations with the most popularly used platforms. From Microsoft Outlook to Hubspot and MailChimp, we’ve got you covered.
By connecting your Microsoft 365 or Microsoft Teams account to UnsubCentral, you are able to standardize the email activity for your entire organization. Furthermore, having a centralized hub, such as an Outlook preference center, for all of your email data, eliminates data silos and allows all of your team to have access to the same organized and updated customer information without having to waste time looking through multiple avenues. This decreases the risks of accidentally not being compliant; when companies unintentionally send emails to users who have opted out or are on unsubscribe or DNE lists, they could be in violation of data privacy legislation and have to pay hefty fines.
By managing all of your email activity through the Outlook email filter, you will be able to save time, streamline productivity, standardize Outlook unsubscribe processes, and prevents human error that can make you non-compliant.
How to Connect UnsubCentral to Your Microsoft 365 Account
The process for connecting your Microsoft account to UnsubCentral is relatively straightforward. However, before you can do so, you must complete a few actions. In order for clients to be able to accept Network Detection and Response messages sent by UnsubCentral, an inbound exchange connector must be set up. Until you create a Receive connector, emails cannot be received by your Exchange from the internet.
To ensure that you can perform this procedure, please make sure that you have the appropriate clearance to be able to do so. You will need to have the permissions of an Exchange Administrator or a higher role. If you need more information on how to receive a connector in Microsoft 365, please check out this page.
We have instructions on how to set up an inbound path and how to set up an outbound path as well as an outlook add-in that you can utilize at your leisure. Both procedures have photos to guide you along as you complete them. If you are struggling with how to connect your organization’s Microsoft email server to UnsubCentral, please contact our help center.
UnsubCentral: Your Partner in the Compliance
At UnsubCentral, we are committed to making the lives of marketing and sales professionals easier. We stay on top of the latest news and updates on data privacy laws and regulations and create solutions that make compliance easy so that you can focus on making your business prosper and succeed.
If you have other platforms that need to be connected or solutions that we do not currently have, please let us know. We make it our mission to help our clients by offering all the email compliance solutions they need in one place.
Ready to Get
Request a demo with our team to see how our customizable solutions can generate more revenue from your outbound marketing efforts.