7 Surprising Use Cases for Email Suppression Lists
Suppression lists may contain all the contacts who unsubscribed, bounced, or marked your emails as spam, but that doesn’t mean they have to be viewed negatively. Surprisingly, having a suppression list holds a lot of profit potential many have not considered…until now!
Download our eBook to discover the benefits of suppression lists such as:
- Having a healthy, centralized email list so everyone is on the same page
- Optimizing your B2B partner acquisition campaigns
- Better insights for your remarketing ads
- Isolating unengaged subscribers
- Honoring unsubscribes to avoid CAN-SPAM compliance fines